Vorsk vmp-1

concretesnail

Has anyone manage to get hands on with the new vorsk vmp 1?

it looks very much like a kwa mp9 with a body kit, but as the mags are going to be compatible with the mp9 there might be the chance that the parts are going to be interchangable too. i need some parts for my mp9 as the hammer decided to let go so a new line of parts would be nice.

• Supporters

With some of their descriptions, such as 'ground up' design and 'totally original' I can imagine they've either tweaked or redesigned the original KWA MP9 to make it more efficient etc, however on Patrolbase it says 'The VMP-1 makes use of the control layout of the MP9 platform but with an entirely new external style'. 'If it ain't broke don't fix? Not hating, just seems like marketing mumbojumbo. 🤓

• 1 year later...

I bought myself one of these the other day and as someone who'd never buy a Vorsk pistol, I have to say it seems really good so far. Obviously I can't speak for the longevity and that is of course important but it's snappy (despite the somewhat spongey trigger), doesn't spew gas on every shot and shoots super-consistently at 335 - 345 on a 0.20g (I haven't played around with the hop yet). You even get a spare nozzle in the package, although yeah hopefully I don't need it anytime soon. It really does seem like a KWA in a modern polymer shell.