Teams based in North Yorkshire

Jacob1878

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello there!

I’m looking to start up into the air soft world, I’ve been looking around at rifles, kit etc so I reckon I’ll be sound in that department, however I’ve been trying to find if there’s any teams with vacancies who play in the North Yorkshire area, I’m ex infantry and I think id much prefer going to air soft with like minded people rather than on my own. 

many thanks 

So Teams are for the most part not a thing in Airsoft. More like loose groups of friends that form naturally through regular play at the same site. 

It is also highly unlikely that any established "Team" that you're thinking of will take on a complete newbie.

It's very common for people to go on their own at first and gain friends by becoming a regular. 

Edited by Asomodai

2 hours ago, Jacob1878 said:

Hello there!

I’m looking to start up into the air soft world, I’ve been looking around at rifles, kit etc so I reckon I’ll be sound in that department, however I’ve been trying to find if there’s any teams with vacancies who play in the North Yorkshire area, I’m ex infantry and I think id much prefer going to air soft with like minded people rather than on my own. 

many thanks 

Hi Jacob.

Welcome to the mad house. You don't have to be crazy to be here but it helps.

Enjoy the forum 🙂

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.