Polestar Kythera v Wolverine Reaper M

BigStew

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

looking for some advise to decide between the two of these. I  have been trying to build a Ruger Mini 14 folding stock for over a decade nothing i have tried has fit in the receiver i have ( Daisy model 14 airsoft gun).  Anyway I came across these two and they will fit and would like to know the pros and cons due to the significant price difference. I am looking to run it on internal CO2 capsules.

• Jedi_Master changed the title to Polestar Kythera v Wolverine Reaper M

I've had a couple of Kytheras.

You almost always need the slower metering screw, unless you're going to "fap dat trigger" put the lowest one in and then revel in having no feeding issues.

Complete PITA to get the alignment absolutely perfect

All of the screws need locktite

They really need at least a 300mm barrel or you'll be running really high pressure

Other than that, they are generally really quite sound engines, they are super air efficient, really quiet - mine you only used ot hear the click of the trigger mechanism, don't need a battery (bonus), the cocking wire only needs pulling once, if you de-air and re-air it'll recock on it's own.

I did a lot of deliberating between kythera and redline n7 milsim and don't feel bad having gone kythera.

This is all past tense though as I have sold both both my kythera builds now (but not because the kythera's didn't perform).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.