Need help with finding Rx inserts.

pipps17

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I asked on reddit what to do about face protection as I need glasses to see basically anything and the evador 2's stood out to me but I'm not sure where to find Rx inserts that will fit them and I would rather have inserts than risk breaking my glasses (again).

So could anyone help with any Rx inserts that will fit in the evador 2 goggles.

I have looked at some from Rx sport but in mot 100% sure that they will fit as then seem fairly tall and I couldn't find sizings for them.

This is them: https://www.rxsport.co.uk/products/Inland-Universal-Ski-Goggle-Prescription-Insert.html

• Supporters

Those goggles are designed to fit OVER your existing glasses, they don't appear to be able to take a prescription insert because of that.

7 hours ago, Lozart said:

Those goggles are designed to fit OVER your existing glasses, they don't appear to be able to take a prescription insert because of that.

Ok thanks, could you recommend some that will take Rx inserts?

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, pipps17 said:

Ok thanks, could you recommend some that will take Rx inserts?

What's your budget? Most Revision or ESS goggles take their Rx inserts (proprietary to each manufacturer). I think  Bolle do too.

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

What's your budget? Most Revision or ESS goggles take their Rx inserts (proprietary to each manufacturer). I think  Bolle do too.

Bolle Trackers definitely take inserts; I have a pair as my reserve goggles.

For genuine Revision stuff (there are a lot of fakes out there), have a look here: https://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/revision-eyewear-79-c.asp

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.