Newbie in Northants

jonesy17

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I've been a long time admirer of the world of Airsoft, have always wanted to start going but never bit the bullet. 

Have nosed around the forum for some time too. 

I've had a few hobby Airsoft pieces over the years,but one step below the models that would be good enough to go to Airsoft and use. But just to scratch the itch. 

I've never managed to convince any friends to give Airsoft a go with me, so have never been. Hopefully once my kids are old enough that'll change. Eldest is 7 so a few more years to go yet. But they love running around with my Airsoft guns, batteries and BBS out of the gun of course. 

Anyone local to East Northants that goes regularly. Theres a Skirmish near Rushden that advertise Airsoft, though can't seem to find many recent reviews. 

Jack

Hello and welcome.

Just find a site and go, that's what I did. You'll find your mates become a bit more interested once you start going, also it's a friendly community and if you go on your own you'll meet a load of new people too.

Welcome Jack 🖐

Yep, as said by our Madhouse, you'll meet people there and most of them will be friendly 😁

The first time alone can be a bit intimidating but remember its not a test its to have fun.

Just follow a couple of basic rules:

1) Shout 'HIT' and put your arm up when you feel a hit. (They'll keep shooting you until you do)

2) No magazine in the gun at the safezone. (Before going back take the mag out and fire a few shots to be sure its clear)

The forum has lots of info on masks and other gear so do plenty of reading and you'll be ready 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.