Specna core sa-c07 or double eagle m904h

Alalas

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello guys i was considering buying one of these two aegs on the upcoming Black Friday. Having almost the same price (somewhere between 150-170€) which one do you recommend. I think that their specs and performance are almost the same except the fact that the DE has got mosfet.

MOSFETs are good because you can abuse your shiny new gnu with an 11.1v LIPO and not get called "Sparky"

I have a 906C, and I have to say I don't use the fancy options - burst fire, binary etc but they're nice to have.   I do run an 11.1v Li-Ion battery, and appreciate the fact the gun will auto-shutdown once the battery voltage gets low.  (You still need to disconnect the battery after each game day though)

I'm a bit of a Double Eagle cheer leader, I guess... I love mine.  You may need to change the spring quite quickly, they seem to be rather crap and lose oomph, but that's super-easy (undo one screw) and cheap (a tenner) to do.  Other than that the gnu gets a big thumbs-up from me :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.