WE Europe F226

Elite_Chimp

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I just managed to bag a WE Europe F226 from a friend in a trade for my old GoPro camera.

It has never been used for anything other than making a short film about 5+ years ago (the f226).

The mag seems to hold gas without any leaks, and i've oiled up the O rings and it seems healthy.

I am looking to give it a bit of love and make sure everything is ok, I have taken the hop apart and inspected and all seems ok at first glance. I was just wondering if anyone would recommend changing the hop rubber or anything as it's been sat dormant for years, and what hop rubber would be best go get?

EDIT: my knowledge on GBB pistols is basically zero, so any advice is appreciated. 

Edited by Elite_Chimp

My 226 has a Maple leaf rubber, crazy jet barrel and i key and hop wheel in it, although tbf I do that with all my pistols. It's a good platform , mine is my go to side arm 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.