Looking for what battery is compatible

sam lomer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm about to purchase the G&G Armament GC16 Wild Hog Combat Machine, 12''

I'm after some help regarding the battery i need to purchase, it states it recommends an 11.1v lipo crane, I was wondering if anyone would know if an 11.1v lipo crane in a 2200mah would fit inside the stock?

Any help would be much appreciated. 

thanks,

Sam.

• Supporters
21 hours ago, sam lomer said:

an 11.1v lipo crane in a 2200mah would fit inside the stock

TS5naWY.gif

Which 11.1V 2200mAh crane?  Any decent battery seller will list dimensions, which you can measure up against the actual gun that you receive.  The only consistent thing about airsoft is that it's not consistent, even within a given make or model.

I'd ask whoever you're planning to buy it from.

If it's used then they'd be able to say 'I use this ...' and if it's new then the shop should have a good idea and may even test fit one if you ask nicely or are buying it from them too. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/10/2022 at 02:33, Rogerborg said:

TS5naWY.gif1v1 lol

Which 11.1V 2200mAh crane?  Any decent battery seller will list dimensions, which you can measure up against the actual gun that you receive.  The only consistent thing about airsoft is that it's not consistent, even within a given make or model.

That's right, I admit it

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.