Anyone here got a GHK Glock?

Diemaco

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been watching some of the videos on YouTube about the GHK Glock Gen3. 

Looks quite interesting and most of the reviewers seem pretty positive. Obviously though, nothing beats real world experience, so I was wondering if anyone here owns one, or has had any experience with them?

As good as they say, or us it just the usual new airsoft model hype?

https://youtu.be/a338K3tFksw

They aren't the best, especially for the price they come at.

The main issue is that whilst they are built of steel, they also still have some poor QC in some areas. To add, they don't really perform that well in both range/accuracy and efficiency, parts are proprietary and also hard to source.

If you want a glock, it's probably better to buy WE, TM, VFC or KJW, as they offer way better performance, part availability and upgradeability for 1/3rd of the price, of course with the expense of losing the better feel a GHK would provide. 

Yeah it's a bummer, it's more of a collector piece or milsim training gun than anything, as it's rather subpar for general airsoft use. Steel slide kits do exist, though it's favourable to put them on a base like a WE for upgradeability and performance sake.

Actually had a look at one today (not test fire )  , nice to handle but that’s really as far it went , slide was a bit graunchy and a cursory glance left me feeling it’s no better finished than a standard Umarex Glock …

I’d prefer to just buy another TM G17 & guarder slide combo .

I was in Land Warrior’s store about 8 weeks ago, the lads in there are regulars at our site and they had just arrived in stock, so they were all over it (especially the bosses custom ceracoted one🤤)

My initial impressions, though didn’t get to shoot it

The polymer feels beautiful, to a very high standard

Finish on the slide is lovely

Mags are surprisingly light!

Trigger feels awful, if you imagine squeezing a TM Glock trigger, but it’s jammed at the wall, then when it goes, it actually feels like you have snapped something

Its supposed to feel like a RS trigger, but I feel it takes a hell of a squeeze to complete the pull, very little feel to it

I bought a TM 😉

I have one and it's been great. most regular players would probably be happier with a TM or WE I guess but the GHK offers so much above them for feel and realism and is actually way cheaper than getting a TM or even WE and a steel slide (or even some aluminium ones and that goes without talking about the new striker system and realistic manufacturing of the frame etc.

The smoothness of the slide is surprising to anyone used to a normal GBB as the lack of internal hammer means there is no biting point when the slide moves

• 8 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.