Best inner barrel for Tac 41

hairyballs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Advice please,

Which is the best inner barrel for the Tac-41, is it 6.01mm or 6.05mm any help would be great.

Thanks

no consistency problem just seeing if it's worth doing or not.

I have the 70 degee bucking chubb nub so I'm getting the range of 80 plus meters.

• Supporters

It's always problematic to know if there's any real benefit to airsoft "upgrades".  I'd be very interested to see a bench test with the human element minimised.  Short of that, I'm not minded to drop more money on mine, although I am intrigued by the chub nub since I'm already at 9/10 hop for 0.43g.

Im hopping .45g at 6/7 and Im hitting people, your with the human side, I served so I know about shooting but these are BBs.

Have  look at longbow.com and speak to Jason.

I get a squeaky bum around brass barrels purely down to how soft it is, so I tend to swap over to stainless most of the time. PDI 6.05 are usually my go to for a bolt action build. Largely down to availability I have one fo teh DaVinci ones from Empire Airsoft in mine (also 6.05), seemed entirely fine though truthfully I didn't use the RIF enough before selling it to tell you whether thought it was on par with a PDI.... looked suspiciously similar mind you.

Edited by alxndrhll

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.