Set of MWS externals

MILITATED

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Uppers tend to be more desirable than lowers so I’d be inclined to go as follows:

Upper including charging handle, forward assist and dust cover £140 including postage and PayPal fees

Lower including the A2 grip, trigger guard, bolt release, mag catch, body pins and selector £120 including postage and PayPal fees

Front end + rear sight £90-£100 including postage and PayPal fees (if this is a 14.5 outer barrel as it appears to be I’d be very interested, feel free to PM if this piques your interest)

Buffer tube, castle nut and ‘end plate’ (I have no idea what the proper name is for them) £30-£40 including postage and PayPal fees

If you split it up this way I wouldn’t be shocked if you wind up sitting on the buffer tube for a while so could be worth bundling those with the lower and shooting for £150ish for that as a set.

I’m sure some might think these prices are a mile off, but stock uppers and lowers are extremely desirable alongside being hard to come by at present. I think you’d struggle to sell it all in one go personally, because price wise you’re going to be landing within £100 or so of what you could grab an ‘entry level’ MWS for. Just my ‘2 cents’ of course.

Cheers,

Alex 

Edited by alxndrhll

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.