Bolt B4 A1 Stock change

2MT Paul

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

I'm in the process of having my Bolt B4 A1 Elite SD rear wired, however there is very little space in the original stock for the battery.

Does anyone have suggestions for a replacement stock that will fit with the space I need.

Many thanks

Paul

The pts enhanced polymer stock has reasonable space. There's also the vfc qrs. If you want something slimmer you can get a magpul ctr / MOE with an enhanced (bigger) butt pad and bore out the butt pad. Davescustomairsoft do these ready made or there's and airsoft artisan 3d printed butt pad that does the same thing. Lots more choices too depending on what you like the look of. 

Nearlty forgot the bcm gunfighter mod 1 also looks like it has some decent space (made by vfc). 

Edited by Daveoc33
Typo

Second the pts eps. I have on my 308 and it's big enough to get two batteries in there, a nuprol 3s 1450 25c crane and a tattu 3s 1050 85c.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.