Looking for a Retention Holster for Glock 17 with Surefire X300V

Super64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a decent retention holster to fit a Glock 17 with a Surefire X300V? I’m not wanting to pay silly money, but open to suggestions. I’ve got a couple of Fobus Lighthouse holsters, but I don’t really like the locking/retention system. Something with a thumb drive would be good. There are a bunch around, but the issue I’m having is that the X300V is a longer torch than the usual X300 or X300U so it doesn’t seem to fit most styles.

Kydex is going to be your friend for the not so common combo , a few places in the U.K. do custom work and it might not be as expensive as you think , or trawl through AliExpress , I got this one for about £13 delivered , G19 w / TLR-7 & RMR , it’s genuine kydex and retention is adjustable .  

D54FE806-4F76-41D5-9879-30D8F8FEA876.thumb.jpeg.3c1cd869c1c39f7c4d86a84af1c5c537.jpeg

This could be worth a punt , and fairly easy to modify 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313869244400?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=4xwhrusxto6&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=uwMTeZHeShe&var=612598045724&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Edited by JimFromHorsham

Thanks for the suggestions guys. It looks like Deadly Customs do a universal Surefire holster which is compatible with the X300V, so I think they may be worth a try. Doesn’t look like it has the thumb drive style retention, but beggars can’t be choosers.

How about the Safariland 6354DO? The TMC clone is pretty good and has the thumb release. Not sure about the X3000V compatibility though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.