HOP UP

Guest KiloGr

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest KiloGr

Hi peeps

Can i use these bits in my maxx pro hop with a standard rubber + barrel? any advantages over the normal "arc" style arm and nub? (5)

image.png.37aabbce163c3d9b480d07fa17859e19.png

• Supporters

The r-hop blocks?

Yes they work well with the likes of the maple leaf series (same idea as the omega nub but more solid construction)

Wouldnt be so useful for a standard bucking though.

Guest KiloGr
1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

The r-hop blocks?

Yes they work well with the likes of the maple leaf series (same idea as the omega nub but more solid construction)

1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

The r-hop blocks?

okay thats great thank you

General advantage is a pressure distribution that covers a larger area instead of focusing on a single strip.

I say use them without fear of messing up anything.

Back when I ran flat hops, at one point I was running a standard hop rubber (without shaving down the little mound inside the rubber) with a flat tensioner and it worked great!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.