P90

FluffyGoth

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I've been wanting a P90 since before I got into airsoft if I'm honest. With the many options now available, which ones do people recommend, or which ones should I steer clear of?

Thank you for any help you guys can give

CYMA are good and CyberGun are OK too but not sure who OEM is.

I like this one which allows for a longer inner barrel to be used.  (I have the ClassicArmy version which is no longer available)

Don't get the Hi-Cap mags as they don't work well.  Either use mid-caps or this with a hi-cap M16 Vietnam style magazine.

Unfortunately stock is very low on everything right now 🙄

Edited by EDcase

I have the cyma and it wasn't hopping particularly well out of the box but swapping the rubber and nub is very easy to do. I've done this but haven't been able to test at range yet. Action hobbies sell a g&g p90 whick is nearly as much as the krytac. 

I like my cyma p90 - long spongy trigger pull though.

Bbguns4less.co.uk has the cheapest cyma p90 online I think at £130

I'll be listing my TM p90 TR with x5 mid caps x1 high and a pouch soon. Pm me if you like. 

• Supporters

TM all the way , yes it’s old , yes it’s expensive but I think I’ve fired them all and it’s still the best out of the box .

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.