Done s6 polycarbonate lenses

parramoom

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well done very cool you will however be sweaty when you wear it. do you have spare lenses as i would point blank test them make sure they ae up to it and that they won't come loose.

27 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Well done very cool you will however be sweaty when you wear it. do you have spare lenses as i would point blank test them make sure they ae up to it and that they won't come loose.

I shot it with my spring pellet gun and it left a deep dent 

and i got an exfog on the way and im going to strap it to the back of the harness and then wire it to the intake port so it constantly blows air to the tissot system and de fogs the lenses and cools me a bit and ive got a nbc hood to cover it all ill post the loadout when its done

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, parramoom said:

I shot it with my spring pellet gun and it left a deep dent 

and i got an exfog on the way and im going to strap it to the back of the harness and then wire it to the intake port so it constantly blows air to the tissot system and de fogs the lenses and cools me a bit and ive got a nbc hood to cover it all ill post the loadout when its done

What you can also do is strip the canister down till it’s just an ‘empty can’ as it were that’ll help a bit , but even with an exfog fitted I still guarantee you’ll be sweating like a pig in Mosque the minute you starts ANY exertion ! 

Believe me I speak from experience ! 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

What you can also do is strip the canister down till it’s just an ‘empty can’ as it were that’ll help a bit , but even with an exfog fitted I still guarantee you’ll be sweating like a pig in Mosque the minute you starts ANY exertion ! 

Believe me I speak from experience ! 🤣🤣

Ill see and ill and ill put a fan in the canister maybe?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.