Problem with Gate Titan & kwa Ronin 47

dunc1055

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

I have recently installed a gate titan advanced v2, into my kwa Ronin 47.

I followed the instructions to the letter when installing.

In auto and burst it fires fine. But in semi, every so often it just pulls the tapet plate back and clicks. Also when I connect the battery I get the 3 beeps for the 11.1v battery, but it then slightly cycles the gear just enough to pull the tappet plate back and then stops, is this normal?

I have included a video of the test firing, where it just clicks back. Whether I pull the trigger fast or slow, multiple times or just once with a break in between it still does it. Could this be a gear sensor issue. I have had the gearbox apart a few times but can not see any issues.

I have the USB link and there has been no codes except a battery UVP 3, apparently this is, protection against over discharge-battery protection was activated immediately after connecting battery. Both batteries I tried are In good health and well balanced. Also both fully charged. This code then went after clearing and has not yet returned. 

The gun is a kwa ronin 47,

Titan mosfet advanced v2 with original trigger.

All other internals are original except the, Warhead medium speed motor fitted.

Any help or advice is welcome please. Thank you, in advance.

Duncan

Have you tried it with the AEG fully assembled? Have had some hiccups in the past with testing Titan equipped guns while only partially assembled. Something to do with the sensors. 

3 hours ago, DerDer said:

Have you tried it with the AEG fully assembled? Have had some hiccups in the past with testing Titan equipped guns while only partially assembled. Something to do with the sensors. 

Hi DerDer 

No I didn't get that far as I had this problem. I have tried it in a pitch black room as someone suggested. Apparently light on the sensors can cause issues. I will try now and see.

Edit:

I have tried it fully assembled. It was the same. 

Thanks 

Edited by dunc1055

• Jedi_Master changed the title to Problem with Gate Titan & kwa Ronin 47

Hmmm... Gate says

"Warning!

GATE does not guarantee the compatibility of mosfets and ETUs such as TITAN or ASTER with brushless motors. Connection of a brushless motor can cause immediate damage to the device, motor and battery, that is not covered by the warranty and can lead to a fire."

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.