Help with Perun v3 Hybrid. Keeps dying

Sam-Bristol123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have had 4 Perun V3 hybrid MOSFETs in the same LCTAk74. I'm unsure why but they all suddenly stop working randomly. Have tried a new motor and battery. They all work fine for the varying amounts of time then Will just cut out and no matter how many batteries I try they will not come back on. Even if I unplug the Motor they wont go into diagnostics mode. The wiring isn't caught or damaged, at this point I have been babying everything. Perun customer service has been brilliant and I have had it repaired each time but its over a month wait each time due to them being in Poland. Lots of forums I have read about them has been nothing but praise and at this point something clearly is wrong with my gun but when I use my old Gate Pico SSR MOSFET that works perfectly. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.