Marui HK416D + extras

hunter511

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What else has been done to it? As 345 is well over what a stock TM can do. I would add put the stock rail back and sell the Dytac RAHG rail separately.  

16 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

How much did it cost you in total?

Take off 20%’ish and round it to the nearest number you would be happy with.

Unless you are including the original parts total cost of parts isn't really good starting point. Also cost of labour doesn't mean anything. Sounds like whole package was about £900/£1000 in total? Unless you really need the money keep it. Upgraded guns don't hold their value as well as so you'd probably get maybe £5/600 for it possibly less. If you looking in the sales section there are a few TM recoils not shifting.

I'd say you're looking around £500 -£550. 

£325 ish for the 416 with the original rail  - the new rail is likely to put people off as much as it is draw them to it. Also it looks like a longer barrel and rail than standard (assuming same outer barrel, but with the extension and a longer rail). The fact it's had work done, spectre, spring etc puts as many off as it does attract again, so little value is added in my opinion. Would have priced it lower without the work done. £280-300 ish.

£180 for the pmags - £45 each seems to be around the going rate for them. 

£50 for the rahg rail. 

I'd probably advise selling the rahg rail separately if you want max cash but more posting to do. Selling the original rail separately isn't easy and doesn't get as much as the rahg as its much more common. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.