Full auto in semi

Jay9876

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am experiencing full auto in semi and semi in full auto this only happens for the first 3-5 shots then it works as it should. I am also experiencing a fps drop by about 70. As well as occasional double fee happens every 50-100 shots. My air compression in the gearbox is fine my air nozzel to hop up chamber is also fine.gears are all shimmed nicely sounds all good and good connections between them as well as a corrected aoe.

internals:

zci 13:1 gears ssg 

full shs air compression set apart from the piston head which is asg. Cylinder port is about 2/3 away from the cylinder head.

asg ultimate 30k motor

m115 spring 

gate aster running a 11.1 lipo with 25c 

Prometheus barrel (6.03x128)

with a maxx cnc me pro hop up.

timed tapet plate.

fps sitting around 250

rps is around 30 

anyone got any ideas

• Supporters

i'd be looking at the aster.

sounds like it could be one of 2 issues:

1. the sensor for either the selector plate or the sector gear isn't reading properly, so it either thinks it's in auto or it can't see the sector.

2. if it's using the auto precock then it can take a few shots for it to dial in the value it wants.

I did think that so I gave it a clean the other day and same issue is occurring. I’ll give it another go but don’t believe this to the issue 

There where was a point where the aster was pulling an error code unable to detect the sector gear so maybe sensors are damaged?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.