CYMA CM.099 VSS OPTICS HELP?

parallel-knight

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I just got my CYMA VSS and want to put a PSO-1 SVD scope on it. I am seeing lots of conflicting things about the VSS/AS VAL side mount and it not being/being able to fit the PSO-1 scope onto it. Can anyone please help me with this question because my VSS will never be complete until it has a PSO-1 on it. I saw Patrol Base have a PSO-1 scope replica for sale, however it says that i can't fit the CYMA VSS. Then reviews online says it can fit the PSO-1 scope and I've seen a pic on this website with someone using the CYMA VSS with a PSO-1 scope on it? Please help.

I think I answered this in another topic, a pso won't fit as the cyma vss isn't a 1.1 copy. The bulb holder will hit the dust cover. I've tried on mine 

Lct did make a scope riser but they are hard to come by now

Edited by strykerles

On 12/02/2022 at 09:24, #blackadder said:

Well theres one way around that...

4D5632A0-8B4F-4B1C-9568-EF63E6A78348.jpeg

I tried that but it didn't move and stopped as I didn't want to bugger it up 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.