Is it possible to sell this and if so how much is reasonable?

tigersharpe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, I have a gas powered pistol that I bought 20 years ago.  It has been in it's box for the past 18 years as I lost it during a house move and have only recently come across it.  It has 2 gas bottles, it is a Crosman multi shot, semi automatic air pistol, 1008 B .177cal pellet repeater in perfect condition still in box.  I am interested in selling it but only to over 18's with ID.  Is this something that I am allowed by law to sell?  I welcome kind suggestions and help but not abuse.  If it is not possible to sell, I will hand in to the police for disposal.  

many thanks

TSDSC01005.thumb.JPG.12e6446f8cbf21298e5bf56df03aa819.JPG

Yes, you can legally sell it but its an air pistol that fires lead pellets so not Airsoft and can't be sold on this forum.

Try Guntrader, Shootmart or Gunstar

Not sure about legal details of second hand air pistol sales.  Might need to be face to face to validate age etc.

Edited by EDcase

I believe that if you are in Scotland the law is different,  and a licence is required for airguns. 

If applicable try Scottish Association for Country Sports for factsheets and advice.  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.