Need a part

Ruddy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I’ve bought a L85 /sA80 I’ve broke a part and can’t find anywhere that sells that bit ,, also I think there is another part missing I think it’s called the top plate any help will be appreciated 

25564B43-ABBD-4D4B-A9D8-26502A4996B2.jpeg

5F8D84DE-DB33-4E81-94DF-D6C4C26ACA1C.jpeg

450E8868-9F62-4E3A-AF8F-A3D68E75CE16.jpeg

• Supporters

I do belive that’s the recoil mechanism (if I remember correctly from the one I had) and it’s only job is to bump the cocking lever back and fourth nothing else to do with use of the gun so has no effect on its usability , I think . 

I remember that part. I bought a boneyard army r85 that tried to eat its own blowback unit (the bit you pictured). Tiger111 are good for army armament parts but they are out of stock of the bit you need.i think it's this part: https://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p31029/Army-R85A1-Assault-EBB-Rifle-Blow-Black-Control-Parts-(No.34)/product_info.html

I just took the ebb unit out of mine and it works fine as a non blowback eag. 

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.