Vorsk hi capa

Yolo212

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

12 minutes ago, EDcase said:

You can't go wrong with Waldos video! I find his voice very calming as well, makes me want to have a nap! 😂

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Yolo212 said:

Hi my name is Tim and I'm getting into airsoft I recently bought a vorsk hi capa 5.1 and I want to modify it internally ie short stroke and so on anyone done upgrade to this gun and share some lite on how to go about it and any suggestions  many thanks

Tim 

Hey Tim, does the vorsk not do what it's supposed to ? 

I ask you said your just getting in to Airsoft & like many new players, seem intent to reinvent the wheel😜

Genuinely not taking the pee, obviously if it's not working as it should & the mod you've mentioned is the fix, then yeah fill yer boots, but if this isn't the case, why bother "fixing" something that ain't broke, you might end up creating a money pit that'll never be as good as a stock tm hi-capa. 

Yeah Tim, don't fiddle if it ain't broke.

Adding buffers to short stroke is easy enough if you want to do that but its silly to throw money and time at a pistol when you're new to it all.

Use it as is for a few games and learn by talking to others.

Then you'll have a better idea if you want to upgrade a specific part or buy a new base gun and go from there.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.