Lct g3 mag misfeeding

Kevin moulding

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know it's been done before but please can anyone tell me if other mags apart from lct mags work properly in the lct.the gun itself is fantastic let down by the frickin mags....sooooo much potential irritatingly ruined by mid cap mags and hi caps too misfeeding. Pllllese help

No experience myself but the only other G3 I know of is the JG one.  Maybe compare pics if you haven't already.

I presume the problem is that the mags don't sit high enough to activate the BB catch at the top of the feed tube?

Maybe some electrical tape around the top part to make a tighter fit in the magwell?

Just found this:

Or this one:

Edited by EDcase

From what I vaguely recall from some video reviews, is that the king arms G3 magazines fit with potentially some mild filing. Might be worth picking up a single sample to try? 

• 2 weeks later...

I did mine with shimming, but @kasaran couldn't get the modifications to work for him and I think he got his feeding with bigger springs in the end. Mine is a very early sample, so they may have done some design revisions since I got mine. Either way @kasaran is your man as his should be a far more up to date model.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.