Broken TM G34

Stratton Oakmont

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well it finally happened, i broke a Tm glock.

the weight of a joe lau fibre front sight cracked it where it hangs over into the cutout on the top of the frame. (Or I just did it up too tight but it’s not my usual style).

so just looking at a new Tm g34 or, do i go down the rabbit hole of an alloy slide and the increased power hammer/slide springs and a zero hammer combination and the end of any spare money (plus what I can find down the back of the sofa).

it’s for action air so indoor use only. 

generally haven’t dicked around with it only a new trigger and mag well but I  need to epoxy the front trigger post. 
Advice re building custom slide glocks would be welcomed 

not interested in we (sh*t)or umarex (parts are unavailable). 

Edited by Stratton Oakmont

I’ve been down the rabbit hole of custom glocks.

At best, you spend loads of cash, and end up with something pretty, that no-one else cares about or even notices, and just about shoots as well as a standard TM.

Personally, I’d buy a new TM gen4 G17 with the newer hop, bbu and ambi mags 

24 minutes ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

I would but £40 for the the flimsiest piece of plastic, it’s only 140 for a whole new gat and I then have spare parts for when it breaks again

Fair enough mate.

I'd put up a wanted ad for a plastic slide. Get it working , shift it on and invest in the gen4. They are that much better as a platform.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.