SpecnaArms

ENDLES5INFERNO

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just curious looking to purchase a mid length to short Barrel Rifle M-4 for CQB with M-Lok. Is the Specna Arms 200 Quid price point worth it or find something else.  

• Supporters

I'm happy enough with the SA-02 Edge that I got this year. Decent enough alloy externals, a good hop unit, nice wiring, the internals of the gearbox seem fine without the rough finish reported in the previous iteration.  The air seal wasn't perfect, but good enough.  The quick change spring is actually fairly quick, you go in up the buffer tube with no need to take the gearbox out.  Wired to Deans, which is always nice. Just a basic X-ASR mosfet, but that gives the potential to swap in a Warfet for trick shots.  The stock motor isn't amazing, but then what is?

I didn't try it with the stock barrel, but it's heavy brass and I couldn't see any obvious issues with it.

The worst part was the moulding and security of the plastic M933 style Fudd handguard, but that won't be an issue for you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.