Advice regarding my KWA Kriss Vector

Marksman1933

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've had my KWA Kriss Vector for years, it's never been used outside of the home, it needs a good service, 

Can anyone give me an idea of the sort of price I need to ask, I have no idea and it's not doing any good sitting in its box in the Cupboard,

Hopefully someone could give me advice please, 

Cheers

20210808_111210.jpg

16 hours ago, Marksman1933 said:

I've had my KWA Kriss Vector for years, it's never been used outside of the home, it needs a good service, 

Can anyone give me an idea of the sort of price I need to ask, I have no idea and it's not doing any good sitting in its box in the Cupboard,

Hopefully someone could give me advice please, 

Cheers

20210808_111210.jpg

I’ve owned about 25, repaired and modified dozens.

I recently sold one with one mag, perfect internals and REALLY awful bodywork for £250.

At the other end of the scale, Last year I sold an unused, absolutely pristine example with two mags, all original parts, box, instructions, hop key, sight adjuster and oil dropper for £800.

Your body looks poor, and does it just need a service or parts that are no longer available?

Drop me a DM and we can sort it out with any luck

rdb

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.