DIY Glock adjustable trigger & Accuracy upgrade for TM Gen 3 Glocks (and other modals/makes)

Chev Chelios

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Do a lot of lurking so felt I should contribute something, even its just this pish.

Glock triggers are wank, soft and mushy as my little man after 10 pints! Just did this to a mates so thought I would stick up a pic. 2.5mm hole, 3mm grub screw (6mm long in this case) and tap. By adding the grub screw you are preloading the trigger using the trigger bar. Spend the money you save on an adjustable trigger and get some stronger trigger springs for a better than the real one, pull and reset https://www.rainbow8.com/collections/glock-series/products/customized-production-steel-trigger-level-spring-150-for-marui-g-series

The hop up and thus barrel sit very loose on the frame, by adding some shimming (in this case self sticking steel shim tape) to the frame where the hop unit locks in to you can remove 99% of the play thus leading to be much more accurate. Go slow, fit the hop and barrel to the frame without the slide and outer barrel and leave it loose enough so you can still disassemble. For shimming you can use just about anything paper/card with glue even fuzzy side Velcro. 

Will post up the barrel drop mod next time i do it if anyone cares.

Any mods you could share and add some value to this post?

Cheers big ears.

20210805_191352.jpg

20210805_191355.jpg

Edited by Chev Chelios

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.