Tm Steyr Gb

seltin24

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was wondering if anyone ever had the good luck to actually run into one of these (Specifically in Canada, but in the USA as well. they seem vanishingly rare), because ive been wanting to add one to my collection for the longest time and with sadly no success

5 hours ago, seltin24 said:

I was wondering if anyone ever had the good luck to actually run into one of these (Specifically in Canada, but in the USA as well. they seem vanishingly rare), because ive been wanting to add one to my collection for the longest time and with sadly no success

This a primarily UK based forum so you are not going to get much help with north America. I personally haven't seen one in 20 years. As far as I can tell they are still produced just nobody seems to export them. You'll have more luck with Asia based shops specifically Japanese shops there are a few that will sell internationally. 

Best bet is keep an eye on US ebay . You'll probably need a friend in the US to send to who can forward it to you if one comes up. Otherwise the dead cert would be japan auctions and use a proxy buyer but its not cheap.

I have a non functioning one - gas leak somewhere inside it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.