Pps Bizon Flash Mags in Stock at Tiger Airsoft

peter207

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

you may have seen my wanted ad for the PPS Bizon mags a while back. These things are like rocking horse poo to find, I even got in touch with the manufacture, whom replied that they weren't making them at the time. Just at the point of binning the PPS Bizon that I put together I got a notification that they were in stock at Tiger111hk. These mags are around an inch shorter than the Cyma ones (I have a Cyma Bizon as well and they're not as good a replica as the PPS), and are propitiatory to this gun. Anyways if you need one, know someone whom needs one please pass on the word.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
9 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

Am I right in thinking flash mags just dont need winding?

Flash mags don't have a winding wheel, but they're still high-caps - To load the feed tube, instead of winding, you pull on a small wire similar to how you'd start up a petrol lawnmower.

• Supporters

Don’t suppose you happen to know which brand the S&T’s size matches ? Quite fancy a flash mag for mine 👍

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.