Specna Arms G36c Trigger Getting Stuck in Semi-auto

MajinZero

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

I've recently developed an issue with the G36. The Trigger gets stuck back after squeezing it - Only in Semi Auto. It happens around 80% of the time and I have to push it forward again. (Only when Battery is connected - it seems OK when battery is disconnected)

I've taken it apart down to the gearbox and grip etc - but I can't see anything obvious. (I can take pics/Video if need be)

Any advice on what to do?

Thanks

Edited by MajinZero

Yeah, there is a click. I have just been adding some lubricant in there... I've also just edited the post to say it only seems to do it when the battery is connected??

• Supporters

I'm not a fan of two-piece V3 triggers, they are inherently prone to issues.  In this case it sounds like the trigger doesn't want to reset after the trigger trolley gets pulled over it by the semi auto cutoff.  I had that big time on my V3 MP5K and to be honest, solved it just by spraying silicone oil up into the gearbox around the trigger it got smoother.  I know, I know, don't get it on your contacts. But it worked fine until I eventually got around to splitting it, and I couldn't find any obvious problem, just sticky components.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.