Advice Needed- Various Guns and Parts

Spartan09

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Hoping for a bit of advice regarding parts for some of my guns that i plan on tinkering with over the coming weeks.

Firstly, i need a bit of advice as to which hop rubber i would need for a WELL MB4414D  sniper rifle, as im not sure the differences between different makes of maple leaf buckings (autobot, MR, macaron and super macaron).  Gun is shooting fine at the moment, but i want to feed it heavier ammo.

Next, im looking for a decent inner barrel for my tippmann M4V2, as i cannot get a concensus on the owners group FB page.

Would also be helpful if anyone knew of a spare Tippmann nozzle in stock so i can do the dwell mod to my gun, but be able to switch back to stock if i have any issues.

Lastly, i am looking for an inner barrel and cowcow steel hammer for my AAP01 to preempt the known weakness of the gun during fill auto firing.

• Supporters

with the caveat that you ask 10 different people you'll get 11 different answers:

1 hour ago, Spartan09 said:

Firstly, i need a bit of advice as to which hop rubber i would need for a WELL MB4414D  sniper rifle, as im not sure the differences between different makes of maple leaf buckings (autobot, MR, macaron and super macaron).  Gun is shooting fine at the moment, but i want to feed it heavier ammo.

personally i'm a fan of the autobot green, the metal sealing ring especially is good (although some of their other styles do that too).

Next, im looking for a decent inner barrel for my tippmann M4V2, as i cannot get a consensus on the owners group FB page.

ZCI 6.02 on a budget, PDI stainless if you're feeling flush, i like their 6.01's but then i'm cool with cleaning halfway through a game day.

Would also be helpful if anyone knew of a spare Tippmann nozzle in stock so i can do the dwell mod to my gun, but be able to switch back to stock if i have any issues.

Lastly, i am looking for an inner barrel and cowcow steel hammer for my AAP01 to preempt the known weakness of the gun during fill auto firing.

afraid i can't help with those.

Cheers for your help @Adolf Hamster.  I have ordered some hop buckings from @ak2m4.

now the search continues for barrels , a tippmann nozzle and the hammer for the AAP01

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.