50-90 Round M4 Midcap Advice

mikeybx

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all

I'm currently running 5 30 round EMAGs for my M4 (Pictured), but I'm starting to feel like that's just a little too restrictive and is putting me at quite a disadvantage. 

However, I'd still like to keep the ammo-per-mag count fairly low, to encourage being conservative with my ammo etc, but struggling to find a magazine to fit the bill. Everything seems to 120+ that I can find. 

Does anyone have any good recommendations for STANAG Midcaps between 50-90 rounds, in a modern polymer style (not the traditional metal versions). 

Cheers!

z PTS Magpul EMag 30rd Mid-Cap Mag for M4 M16 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles -  Black (One), Accessories & Parts, Airsoft Gun Magazines, Electric Gun  Magazines, Shop By Gun Model, M4 /

• Supporters

Hey there, so the STANAG mags usually refers to the metal ones but that's neither here nor there really.

Honestly, why not just get some 120ish round mids and just put 90 rounds in?

The Nuprol 30-120 end mags are good IMHO. You can restrict your self for.milsim games or give your self a nice ammo count.

Guest Mr. No_Face
3 hours ago, Lozart said:

Hey there, so the STANAG mags usually refers to the metal ones but that's neither here nor there really.

Honestly, why not just get some 120ish round mids and just put 90 rounds in?

This. Any 120 midcap and just fill your speed loader to 90 rounds capacity before loading into the mag. That's what I'd do. At least this way you can keep your options open too

As stated earlier by these handsome folks, just buy larger sized midcaps and don't fully load them. At least you will have some future proof mags if you ever fancy running more rounds this way. Just my opinion 🙂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.