Viper Trouser

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all,

So I’m looking at starting my second loadout and want to go for a MultiCam and black combo. I’m think of getting the Viper Elite trousers as my mate has them and rated them. Just curious whether anyone in here has them and can give me their opinions on them also? Mainly wanting to know how accurate their sizing is as I’ve found some trousers to state one thing but fit poorly.

On a side note I’m on the larger side so if any fellow big boys have them and have any advice I’d appreciate it, thanks all! 

They are pretty baggy and give lots of room in the thighs, They are very comfy and light weight but also hard wearing.  Don't wash in detergent, as the colours will fade.

I rate them..have M81 Woodland and Multicam.  (I'm on the left)

13.jpg

Edited by Monkman

I use the viper elite multicam and they are very good. I'm 36 waist and the sizing is spot on. Wife had to take them up a bit but I'm a short arse lol.

Only thing that is uncomfortable is the knee pad adjustment in front pockets. When I take a knee the plastic buckles dig in to my leg. Think I will remove it.

Oh and don't put coins in front pockets cause there is a hole where the adjustment straps go through. 👍

Regards 

Thanks lads, appreciate it! I think I’ll get some ordered then, appreciate it! 

I recommend them.  I've had them in "V cam Black" for a while now. They are pretty good all round pants, a lot of Crye features, (stretch fabric, enhanced cut and knee pads) but they take a few different design choices (rear pocket flaps and belt loops, no stretch fabric in the scrotal zone and no knee pad flaps if you want to run them without the knee pad inserts.) The fabric is poly cotton, so it isn't as hard wearing as some of the other Crye clones made from Nylon Cotton, but the fabric is tough enough. The stretch fabric is where I felt a bit cautious about them. It feels very thin and like it could tear. I haven't had any issues with it yet (I've wore them in game and as part of the rotation for my daily pantaloons, they've had a LOT of use.) They come with the knee pads, which some clones don't and the knee pads are on the higher end quality wise. The velcro that holds them in is solid and does the job well. 

I've been slowly putting together reviews of all the popular "Crye clones" from the cheap as chips (wish specials) all the way up to legit Cryes... (Yes, this means my wardrobe is full of Crye and Crye clone pantaloons. No I'm not sorry ;) ) So here's a link to a longer, more in depth review of them.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.