Keeping Your Eyes Out for a Lost Blank Firing Grenade?

Moyshe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I do apologise if this isn’t the right place to post this but its one of those topics that doesn’t really fit anywhere. 

I was down at YTA Kingdom the other week and managed to lose a bright pink tectonic quake impact grenade. If anyone is going to that site in the future could you have a little nosey about for it? I face planted into some brambles at the bottom of the main road and its managed to pop out of its holster. I had a look about when I was down there with no luck sadly, but I was knackered and full of bramble spikes so wasn’t in the best space. 

Cheers :)

- M 

4855F046-FFD6-4514-A291-432093144541.jpeg

• Supporters

In future if any of your kit that can ‘disappear’ has a serial Number take a picture of it to keep on your phone or if not do the same thing by making an indelible mark on it that’ll be easy to miss If you don’t know about it(so nothing to complex) and again take a picture on your phone , that way if it does disappear and then re-appear in someone else’s possession you have proof of ownership.👍

Chance of this being found is as high as Ruin Johnson getting his Starwars trilogy.

No Star Wars GIFs | Tenor

This is exactly why i stopped using my BFG's as much. I threw one into a room of people. Went to collect it and it was gone. 

Fuckers

7 hours ago, Groot said:

Chance of this being found is as high as Ruin Johnson getting his Starwars trilogy.

No Star Wars GIFs | Tenor

This is exactly why i stopped using my BFG's as much. I threw one into a room of people. Went to collect it and it was gone. 

Fuckers

Wow thats really scummy.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.