Which Batteries for My Mp5's and M15a4?

FredFunk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI one and all

I have a Classic Army Metal Body M15a4 and Marui Mp5 kurtz and a Mp5 Sd5 for sale (all have been battle tested at Dragon Valley!) Which batteries do you guys recommend as their original batteries dont really hold a charge so I'd like to replace them with something decent but not too expensive as I may have to add that extra cost to the sale price. I didn't buy the guns new but I'm assuming that they are stock. The Classic Army and Sd5 came with(and shared) the battery shown below. The Kurtz's stick battery dosent want to come out and is putting up fierce resistance.

I've seen a few batteries on ebay but thought I'd see what advice the forums could give me.

Regards Fred

20200803_072140.jpg

20200803_072209.jpg

• Supporters

ooh, been a while since i seen an nicd in the wild.....

as a very, very rough guide a 7.4 lipo is gonna give you equivalent (indeed a bit more) poke than that 8.4, although with lipo's you do need to take a bit more care with charging.

if the guns you've got could take that monster nicad then tbh you have a lot of options. however if you're selling them, then tbh i wouldnt necessarily worry all that much as generally batteries don't really add much, if anything, to a sale (especially if they don't come with associated charging equipment).

22 hours ago, FredFunk said:

HI one and all

I have a Classic Army Metal Body M15a4 and Marui Mp5 kurtz and a Mp5 Sd5 for sale (all have been battle tested at Dragon Valley!) Which batteries do you guys recommend as their original batteries dont really hold a charge so I'd like to replace them with something decent but not too expensive as I may have to add that extra cost to the sale price. I didn't buy the guns new but I'm assuming that they are stock. The Classic Army and Sd5 came with(and shared) the battery shown below. The Kurtz's stick battery dosent want to come out and is putting up fierce resistance.

I've seen a few batteries on ebay but thought I'd see what advice the forums could give me.

Regards Fred

20200803_072140.jpg

20200803_072209.jpg

As Adolf said if you are planning to sell don't bother getting new batteries they add nothing to the value of the gun

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.