I Blame Mgs4 With This Pickup!

TheFriendlyBro

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Added a modernised version of an absolute classic to my collection today, the Makarov PMM.

I blame Metal Gear Solid 4 with piquing my interest on this one but hey, at least this version includes a silencer!

A lot cheaper than 3,500 Drebin Points too.

DSCF0627.JPG

358997861_PMM1.png

chrome_Qk0XZb6efm.png

16 minutes ago, miserydrift said:

very nice!

Cheers! I'm quite happy with it. Orginally I wanted to go after the normal brown grips PM but sadly couldn't find one for a decent price.

Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

The pmm grip is pretty comfy, personally i preferr it.

Where'd you grab it? I'm in need of a new slide and its almost as cheap just to buy the whole pistol.

Used a website called FatBobs, not heard much about it before but saw a post on Reddit about the site.

Order went in fine and was processed quickly! Seems alright.

• Supporters
Just now, TheFriendlyBro said:

Used a website called FatBobs, not heard much about it before but saw a post on Reddit about the site.

Order went in fine and was processed quickly! Seems alright.

Gonna have a look, was looking socomtactical had the brown grip version for 120. Although now i'd probably just put the black grip on.

I reccommend a ml macaron and some geoffs .32's for instant hilarity in a pocket sized package.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.