Large TM Mtr16 GBB Sbr/Pistol Setup

MILITATED

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for an appraisal on my Tokyo Marui MTR16 GBBR (fancy ambidextrous version of the MWS) package.
Included is:
(Installed)
- TM MTR16 (obviously) with 5x Gen 2 magazines as indicated by the engraved '2' (comes with pmag covers too)
- Geiselle 7" rail (clone)
- The Jager Cave Carbon Fibre outer barrel (cut down to fit the rail so that only the threads are visible) with stock MTR flash hider
- SureFire M300A 280L flashlight (clone) with M-Lok mount (so it can be mounted 45 degrees). Flashlight also comes with original rail mount & end cap.
- Holy Warrior EOTech XPS (doesn't turn on, think a connection is loose)
- Genuine Magpul K2 pistol grip
- G&P Dual QD Sling Mount for MWS (with 2 QD swivels)
- SBA3 brace 'stock' (clone) (The sticker is removable)
- Krytac Vector iron sights

(Not installed)
- Original MTR16 M-Lok handguard, outer battle, gas tube (gas block is on the gun already), installation hardware
- Lambda inner barrel with SixG nub
- Spare 7" MWS outer barrel
- 2x LE stocks
- KAC Shockwave brace (clone - will only fit on pistol buffer tube though)

It won't come with a short enough inner barrel for the currently installed barrel, but it did have a Hi Capa inner barrel in there (however, I still need it to sell my Hi Capa). Will sell the Hi Capa with the MTR for cheap if desired too. If you have a long enough suppressor to cover the lambda inner barrel, then that is also fine to use.

Reason for appraisal is because I am thinking of building a short MCX as I don't actually play airsoft anymore, so don't need a large TM GBB package.

I don't have the original MTR stock, pistol grip or single QD sling mount.

I don't expect to sell it with the additional stocks & whatnot, but they are there just in case. As usual, I built it to how I wanted it & now want to move on to the next build. Any ballpark idea on what to price it at?

20201023_161445.jpg

Screenshot_20201023-161651_Gallery.jpg

20201023_154911.jpg

20201023_154915.jpg

Crikey, this is one hell of a package.... In all honesty trying to get it back to a stock configuration as near as possible may be a easier pill to swallow for someone and then sell the other parts separately, however I get that can be a ball ache to do and let's face it not all of us may have the time to do that... The most simplistic way is to cost it up first yourself... List everything and the price you made for each time (if at all possible)... then do the 60% rule and see what comes out... Of course, TM MWS's really hold their values so I'd say more closer to 80% but that's for the base gun and not the accessories. 

One MILLION pounds!

On the plus side, standard TM parts are rare if you can find a buyer, I’d price the whole thing retail then go at 70-75% 👍🏻

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.