Cm121 Help

Banksy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Banksy said:

Hey all, I'm new to airsoft and I'm looking for a little trying to find out if you can get a higher capacity magazine for my cm121 desert eagle

You've come to the right place if your looking for a little.

These guys are very accommodating. 😉🤭

I mean to say someone on here will give you a hand...bugger that sounds bad....ok. I'm sure someone will help with your query...phew!

🤭

Regards 

By the way. Welcome to the forum

I think you can get a 31rnd mag for it.

👍

Regards 

• Supporters

The extended magazines available fit the CM.123 (1911) and CM.127 / CM.030 (Glock) guns; there are none specifically for the Desert Eagle.

That said, the AEPs are pretty generic and as far as I can tell, all use the same internal components - thus the 1911 and Glocks being compatible.  It might be the case that the extended mags can be made fit the CM.121 too, if you're prepared to modify the magazine release detent.  They're plastic so could be filed-and-filled fairly easily.

No guarantees, I've not heard of anyone doing it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.