Dsg Wanker Gun Appreciation Thread

Alimcd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

23 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

but it's not the most elegant gun. 

Ah, but with all the chrome crap on it it IS the ugliest! I think an Allen key or screw driver permanently hanging out the side may actually improve the looks!

With the current build (tempting fate here) I shouldn't need to have to decompress the M4 gearbox. The Jefftron is set to "14%" active break that with the high torque motor seems to perfectly stop after each cycle. By writing that down, it's not going to work anymore...

On 23/09/2020 at 14:28, Alimcd said:

Poprocket, I don’t know who’s M4 wanker gun is uglier. It’s a close run race! ;) 

My AK wanker gun seems almost tasteful in comparison

BB1190A6-A268-4308-8734-5654BDEC0418.jpeg

Where did you get that gas tube with Picatinny rail? Me wants!

56 minutes ago, ziCk_ said:
On 23/09/2020 at 14:28, Alimcd said:

Poprocket, I don’t know who’s M4 wanker gun is uglier. It’s a close run race! ;) 

My AK wanker gun seems almost tasteful in comparison

BB1190A6-A268-4308-8734-5654BDEC0418.jpeg

Where did you get that gas tube with Picatinny rail? Me wants!

Expand  

It’s an LCT part, I want to say PK-59. I couldn’t find any left on these shores so mine took the long boat from Airsofttiger in Hong Kong.

I think it’s great having a sight so low. The top rails and B18 Zenitco’s are so high up that aiming feels unnatural - not the case with the railed gas tube 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.