Zci Hop Rubber

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On my Noveske I decided to upgrade the hop rubber and chose a ZCI 60 degree.What a disappointment,it made the gun inconsistent to say the least 1 high shot,1 low shot continuously.I tried for 2 games adjusting the hop etc,then I swapped it back to the original rubber and hey presto completely transformed and bb's straight and consistent.

Am I missing something?Any ideas or is it just not compatible,it's the first time I've seen a hop rubber do this.

Thanks.

• Supporters

could be any number of things, although air seal between the nozzle and the bucking is a pretty common one.

there might not be anything empirically wrong with zci's hop rubbers (never used them myself so can't really comment) but if it's not the right part for the build then you can get shenanigans like that.

It is a super cheap £2 bucking, but saying that I've great success with it on some builds.  Check that the internal mound is in good condition.  I only ever use the 60 shore with 0.2g and nothing past 350fps.  Could just be an incompatibility, what's the brand gun and hop chamber?  Is fitment on the inner barrel good?

Its one of yours via Egay.Seems like a nice fit in a standard Noveske shorty M4 and hop unit using Blaster .25 @ 295.

the EMG? I would have probably gone for the 70 version but sounds to me like an incompatibility. Could be one of many things.

Have you tried any others apart from the stock rubber?  Maybe worth trying a Maple Leaf, message me directly and I'll sort you out

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.