Kwa Qrf Mod2 CQB / Woodland Loudout

Excal1burUK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All,

I just picked up a KWA QRF Mod2 of course i have had a look online to see what's going out there but most shove a t1 optic on it and call it a day (great).

but i am looking to spice things up a notch, internally i have upgraded to a titan advanced v2, prommy barrel & bucking so for internals its solid with the v/fps system in place that i can turn up or down the fps as i choose. its more for attachment's that i am now looking for assistance with and just a general question of what would you run with this gun.

Cheers,

Excal1bur

Shove a t1 optic on it and call it a day.

• Supporters

what are you using the gun for? where are you playing?

because what attatchments are a good idea for your gun are going to be very situational.

for example if you do a lot of CQB in dark environments then a torch and a tracer unit would be very useful, but pretty much pointless weight if you're doing day shoots outdoors.

i'm kind of with skara on just shoving a t1 (other small rds systems are available) on there as a unity red dot is basically the only "universal" accessory that can do equal service in all environments.

edit: i'm blind, only just noticed the woodland in the title lol.

for woodland the above still applies, grams have a nasty habit of weighing more by the end of the day so if it doesn't add any benefit to the gun then no point lugging it around.

Let me add to my previous post.

There is a big difference in what you NEED and what you WANT.

What you need is literally nothing, while what you want is a whole different matter.

If I had one of those, I'd just run a small dot like a T1 and maybe a tiny lightweight hand stop. No torches or anything as I don't play enough CQB to justify having one. It's a compact lightweight gun, so no need to add unnecessary weight to it.

But it's your gun and your choices, try to find something you really dig (even if it's video games/real steel/movie) and buy accordingly.

Archived