High Torque and Piston Problem

Gerdas
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I have a problem with my sa-b14. I made a new upgrade to my airsoft gun - bought a SHS HA motor. Sounds good, I'm satisfied with the purchase but when I assemble all gearbox, shoot some shots and then dissamle gearbox, the piston is standing in the  middle of cylinder, not in the cylinder. I know that shs sa have more power but is it normal that piston is not in the cylinder? But just like a half in the cylinder? Becous eof this problem I can' make AOE. 

It's normal. It's slightly over cycling because the motor was faster then your older one. 

I think you need to read up on what AOE actually is and what its needed for. You either have it correct or not and the piston being in a different position wont make it wrong or right  

• Supporters

as above it's over-cycling enough to be held by the anti reversal latch.

AOE isn't something this should have any effect on.

frankly it shouldnt need to be adjusted much if any on a new gun anyway, the main reason to do it is to ensure smooth pickup when changing out gears/pistons/cylinder heads

Thank you very much for answers. I'm trying to mod my v2 gb that it will make as much noise as possible. I read a lot about it and aoe is one of the main pioints isn't it? I shimmed my gb, change piston head with bearings, changes all wires to silicone ones, put new cnc 13:1 gears. Thinking to put sorbo pad. What can I do to make my gun quiter? What else I'm missing? 

Archived