Ares M45 S Class

2RIR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone I hope someone can help me my son has the m45 s class and it's a brilliant CQB weapon I have it set perfectly and is very accurate, my problem is the battery it just don't fit. Does anyone have one of these and has a battery that fits, I know ares has the x class which has an extension for it but this one I have is the fixed stock, cause I can't fit the end cap the battery is exposed and have to use tape to cover it. Does any one have a solution. 

Airtech Studios maybe?

I have an Ares M45s as well and it took me a while to find good batteries . I currently use 1000mAh . 9.9v LiFe batteries. It takes a bit of fiddling but you can get all the cables to lie flat and collapse the stock all the way. They also last for ages and are perfect for this. But you would have to get a decent charger otherwise you will end up destroying them within a few charges. 

These are the exact ones https://www.vapextech.co.uk/99v-1000mah-lifepo4-battery-vapextech-crane-20c-airsoft-1leg/

Hope this helps

Solly 

Thanks solly believe it or not my battery is smaller than the one in the link, my one is only 100mm long I think the problem is the excessive amount of wiring I just can't get it all in there is about 3inch on the battery and another 3 to 3 1/2 inch on the gun have to see the store I got it from see if I can get it shorter it's only been used once be4 lock down and a few times in the back garden 

15889597187753427747782866696137.jpg

Archived