Rmr Pistol Recommendations

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im looking for a pistol which I can mount a regular rmr to without emptying my bank. Most of the custom slides ive seen have been stupidly expensive. Ive ruled out the tm pistols with proprietary mounts as I dont particularly like the tm rmr. Ive also ruled out raven unless I can get a cheap one second hand as I dont want to spend that much on a pistol that im just gonna nick the slide off of.  Any recommendations?

TM have the same mounting points as Docter, Leupold and Shield sights, so you’re not stuck with the TM.

WE  and AW have JUST released Glocks with MOS slides, very good value,

Armourer Works maybe?

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

WE  and AW have JUST released Glocks with MOS slides, very good value,

This. Try KY Airsoft, but be warned it’ll be a fair wait with the current pandemic. 

3 minutes ago, E21A said:

This. Try KY Airsoft, but be warned it’ll be a fair wait with the current pandemic. 

Yup, KY are only surface shipping, been waiting a month already for an AW MOS Glock

28 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yup, KY are only surface shipping, been waiting a month already for an AW MOS Glock

VX7310 by any chance? 😂

Thanks for the recommendations. ill be looking at the we ones when I next get paid. In the mean time Ive just mounted one of my rmrs to my cyma glock 18 aep and its worked out pretty well. 

DSCF4813.JPG

holy fuck that "M A D E I N C H I N A" mark.

Archived