Which AEG Would You Go for

Noddy45

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all and hope all are good,

Got excellent advice on here when I wanted a gun and am delighted with it👍

Now after an AEG - Can you advise which would be the best option from these three also if you have an alternative do please mention.

I have listed these as they are from a dealer in Ireland that I feel I trust to fix if I cant. They have numerous other guns available.  Not sure if I can mention there name so I won’t.

1.  ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 2020 Revision - Combo Deal - This is the cheapest option comes with three mags, battery, deans connector and decent carry bag.

2.  Tokyo Marui AK Storm.

3.  Krytac KRISS Vector - pretty cool IMO but €270 more than the scorpion 

I am comfortable maintaining a GBB Pistol but an AEG not so much so reliability is important to me and also I am not looking to upgrade so best out of the box for me.

Thanks for reading guys and girls.

PS - I forgot to mention I do like the scorpion as I think it’s a great size but I did find some reviews on here that the hop was a bit sketchy.

• Supporters

I'd take the scorpion.

The hop design is a tricky one, on the one hand it does work pretty damn well out of the box as-is, however it doesnt have the fine adjustment needed to use alternative hop rubbers so the moment you start tinkering with it then its not optimal. Certainly compared to the rest of the gun. Of course aftermarket versions are available to fix that issue if you feel the need.

However, it has good rate of fire/trigger response, the magazines are pricey but good, and the construction/quality is a good solid standard.

As a gun to buy and not mess with its a good choice. Especially if you like the aescetic/handling.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.