needed: m4 lower with proper buffer tube threading

HuttArmouries
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Tricky, not common.  I think ARES/STAR have or did do that on some models, *maybe* King Arms, but most of the big names you'll commonly find use the normal airsoft attachment method.

All I can suggest personally is looking at the pics of lowers/receiver sets on as many online shops as you can (be sure to check the big US and HK retailers), it'll be easy to spot if the tube goes on like a real AR vs typical AEG.  If nobody on here knows ask on Arnies, maybe some of the big airsoft facebook groups.. if you're willing to wade through a literal quagmire of stupid, useless bullshit answers.

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Tricky, not common.  I think ARES/STAR have or did do that on some models, *maybe* King Arms, but most of the big names you'll commonly find use the normal airsoft attachment method.

All I can suggest personally is looking at the pics of lowers/receiver sets on as many online shops as you can (be sure to check the big US and HK retailers), it'll be easy to spot if the tube goes on like a real AR vs typical AEG.  If nobody on here knows ask on Arnies, maybe some of the big airsoft facebook groups.. if you're willing to wade through a literal quagmire of stupid, useless bullshit answers.

What about a TM Next Gen receiver? Or would that not fit a standard AEG gearbox?

Archived