Ready Fighter Magazine extensions

FreeFrag.UK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with the various Ready Fighter mag extensions which are available.

I've been looking at them for one of my pistols but I'm a little unsure as to whether or not they're a wise investment.

Just got rid of a pair of Arredondo’s by Ready fighter, absolutely brilliant, loads more gas, 30 rounds instead of 22 standard (glock), selling the pistol so not needed

@rocketdogbert Appreciate the input, especially given your experience on the pistol front. I'll have to keep an eye out for them once they come back in stock, I'm just hoping that they'll also be compatible with the RF Magwell.

1 hour ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

I intend to use them on the M&P9 so not sure if there's any difference there?

well, Glock extensions won’t fit lol, haven’t put any on an M&P9, sorry.

Loads available on boomarms though

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Having not seen these before I assume they would work on a Glock 19?

I’m not sure tbh, I haven’t personally fitted to a G19. Surely it would be cheaper an easier to just buy G17 mags?

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

well, Glock extensions won’t fit lol, haven’t put any on an M&P9, sorry.

Loads available on boomarms though

I’m not sure tbh, I haven’t personally fitted to a G19. Surely it would be cheaper an easier to just buy G17 mags?

It would but I dont like the look of the mags protruding with nothing around the extra space, hence thinking id just get these for G19 mags, I also don't like the grip extenders.

Archived