What rail should I get? Help needed :S

hitman2victor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I've just bought my first decent AEG - Specna Arms SA-E06 Edge Carbine (https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/specna-arms-sa-e06-edge-carbine) and I can't figure out what rail should I get for this "URX style handguard" so I can attach more accessories to it.

Could anyone help me out with this a bit please? I did look around on eBay but there were just simply so many options that I'd prefer to have more clarity first before ordering anything with the 2-3 weeks delivery time.

Thanks!

• Supporters

that gun you linked should have more than enough real estate for bolting stuff on.

it's worth considering though do you need a bunch of stuff hanging off the gun. unless you're actively using it then it's just dead weight that makes it more annoying to carry, more annoying to aim etc.

that's not to say don't do it, just that there's a price to pay for having a bunch of cool looking stuff hanging off a gun.

• Supporters

That rail section looks like it has the right spacing on the holes.

But again: what are you planning to mount on there that needs more than the rails that it already has?  You've already got enough for a foregrip, torch / laser, as well as a sight on the top rail, and still have a section free (I have a plastic mirror mounted on the side my CQB M4 for looking round corners ;)

A foregrip closer to the middle of the barrel?  Fair enough, but you can always just grab the thing.

Archived